Suit Up Saturday #22: Silk Evening

Introducing Gia, a Prairie Posie Blythe doll custom by SoulGirl.  Though she's made her brief appearance on here in the past, this is her official introduction.  She was given to me by my partner for my birthday last month.  But I had her customed and she didn't get back home until the end of June.  As it turns out, she wasn't too fond of her prairie attire so I got her a nice silk dress I saw on Etsy.  Now she thinks she's cooler than Bebe....


Bebe insisted on her own silk gown to keep things cool between her and Gia.  Sheesh, these Blythes sure are demanding.  Luckily they're just so darn cute!  And really, what doll doesn't look good in silk?  I certainly haven't figured it out yet.

Simply Guava Blythe doll, Bebe
and Prairie Posie Blythe doll, Gia

For more of Miss Wrenn's beautiful creations, check out her Etsy store HERE.

Happy Weekend!


Comments

  1. Welcome, Gaia. She looks lovely customised(though I am not sure about being cooler than Bebe). Both their gowns are gorgeous and I have a feeling they will be demanding more in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: Gia is a beautiful doll. I love the dress. Also the phone is very original. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts